If you're looking for something a little more stylish for the office, Rapoo have set out to provide you with a solution. Their new 8000 mouse and keyboard set are designed as a minimalist peripheral solution, seeing simple and effective styling all wrapped up in their low $19.99 retail price.
Coffee drinkers rejoice - the keyboard on offer is spill-resistant alongside running on a 2.4 GHz wireless connection, this board can be used up to a length of 10 meters away from the source device. Also providing 360 degree coverage, the keyboard offers customizable media keys, making it a possibility for your home entertainment system also.
The mouse gives you a handy 1000 DPI and is available in this set across different color options, including black/blue, black/green, black/gray and white/pink. This kit is available now from Walmart for the previously-quoted cheap retail price of $19.99 and sets out to offer you a home or office solution that's a little more stylish than the rest.
Based out of China, Rapoo has pledged to become "one of the world's three largest manufacturers in the wireless peripherals segment by 2016", let's see if they can get there.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:47 pm CDT
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate is customization & high performance all-in-one
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- InWin releases the B1, a stylish and ultra compact mITX chassis
- > NEXT STORY: Apple iPod Classic's reach a new extreme - $90,000 sale of rare item
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Virtuix Omni final design shown off at CES 2015 after $2.7m investment