IDrive, a cloud backup and storage provider, has just announced the release of its new IDrive QNAP backup app. What this allows, is users to backup their QNAP NAS devices to IDrive, all with a simple-to-use app.
The IDrive QNAP app provides the option of an offsite disaster recovery option, as well as offering businesses a cheap and reliable way of backing up data stored across QNAP NAS devices. CEO of IDrive, Raghu Kulkarni said: "For businesses today, it is essential to ensure the privacy and protection of critical company data. We developed the QNAP backup app to assist with these business needs and provide a simple, fast, and cost-effective method for safeguarding data and ensuring business continuity, even in the face of a data disaster".
These are the key features of the new IDrive QNAP backup app:
- Interactive backup and restore for data present in QNAP NAS devices.
- Option for scheduling automatic backups and restores, as per convenience.
- Email notifications on completion of scheduled backup operations.
- Availability of elaborate log reports detailing account activities.
- Files are protected during transfer and storage using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key.
- Create multiple backup sets and restore sets for customized backup and restore.
- Customization of backup location.
- Real time quota calculation and log status updates for scheduled and manual jobs.
- >> NEXT STORY: Edward Snowden wants hackers to design anti-surveillance tech
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Seagate begins rolling out 8TB 'customer development' HDDs
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de