NVIDIA GeForce's new WHQL drivers tweaked to provide the best possible gaming experience for upcoming FPS game by Respawn Entertainment: Titanfall. The company emphasized in its press released that the newer WHQL drivers are 'an essential upgrade for pilots entering the fray.'
The newer GeForce drivers also provides enhanced GPU offset options for GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GTX 750 'Maxwell' video cards. Previously these card's GPU offset was limited to +130MHz, but the newer drivers allow more ability to overclock these cards.
The following are other upgrades and added profiles:
- Bound by Flame - Updated Profile
- Diablo III - Updated Profile
- DOTA 2 - Updated Profile
- Need For Speed Rivals - Updated DX11 Profile
- Watch Dogs - Updated Profile
- Call of Duty: Ghosts - In-Depth Laser Sight Added
- Thief - Rating Now "Good"
- Titanfall - Rated "Good"
The latest GeForce WHQL drivers can be downloaded from here.
- > NEXT STORY: Sony announces DriveClub is going "back to the drawing board"
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Titanfall on Xbox One will be 792p, will increase later with a patch