Oh my... Shaquille O'Neal is making a sequel to Shaq Fu, and has taken to IndieGoGo for the $450,000 he needs to make it happen. You might want to fund it, after you've checked out the trailer below:
Considering Shaq has mountains of money, why does he need to ask for crowdfunded money to get his game off the ground? Here's the explanation:
He is the best center ever to play the game. Of course he's got money, and yes he will be investing a lot of his own time and money in this project. We will be investing considerably more of our own money in the game than we are asking for.
The purpose of bringing the game to the public is to see how much interest there is in becoming Shaq's partner and in seeing the game happen. In exchange for your help, Shaq, is offering unprecedented access to his life with incredible perks. Here are some highlights:
- Bag a signed original size 22 Shaq Attack sneaker!
- Play basketball with Shaq, on his own court, at his house!
- Have Shaq, become your personal secretary by recording your voicemail!
- Have lunch or dinner with the big man for you and your friends!
- Be part of the taping of a TNT show at an NBA game!
This isn't about a celebrity giving away a trinkets for cash, this is a true partnership. We think it is unprecedented. Shaq is ready and willing to work for your support and you can bet that he'll be grateful for every cent and every plug he gets. He loves his fans and to be able to collaborate with them on something like this has him (and us!) really excited.
- > NEXT STORY: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls detailed in new video
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ubisoft explains why it delayed Watch Dogs