Google is well-known for hiding Easter eggs in its search engine. For instance, typing "do a barrel" into the all-knowing Google search bar will result in the whole web page doing a barrel roll. The latest Easter egg to be discovered celebrates Atari's classic game, Breakout.
To initialize the latest Easter egg, simply do a Google Image Search for "Atari Breakout." This will cause the game to start. Simply control the platform with your mouse to bounce the ball and destroy the pictures of, you guessed it, Breakout. Successfully beating that level will result in more levels generating with random pictures.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Atari VCS has 'several game studios lined up'
- Atari is making video game hotel resorts with VR, arcades, and more
- Atari VCS currently in later testing and validation phases
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 4 - Top 10 Easter Eggs you missed
- Activision hires Google ecommerce, transaction pro as new president
- > NEXT STORY: Google announces Gladstone, Missouri will be getting Google Fiber
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Google Search deals with 500 million previously unseen search queries each day