Thermaltake have just outed a new case, dubbed Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition, which sports a brand-new "snow look", which allows it to "move its way through a snowy battlefield."
The case comes with extra-long VGA support, which means it can house some of the largest GPUs on the market such as AMD's Radeon HD 6990 or NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 590. Cable management is of course a key feature, the case also sports a 12cm blue LED fan, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, 9 drive bays and more.
The "snow look" is actually quite impressive and I'm personally now a fan of it after checking out the screenshots and reading about it before typing up this piece. The case sports a gorgeous white "snow" color, but with an interior black and red design. It actually looks quite good, so kudos Thermaltake!
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- New Microsoft Flight Simulator video confirms multiple dynamic seasons
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- US lost nearly a billion dollars worth of weapons & equipment in Syria
- > NEXT STORY: Blowing Stuff Up: I/ITSEC 2011 Day 2
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Radeon HD 7000 Series to be unveiled on December 5, get your red flag and join the red team party