Toshiba is looking to drop a high performance laptop on the market soon.
To make sure they capture the enthusiast and gamers out there they are going stuff three nVidian GPUs under the hood for the world's first three GPU notebook.
The new Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q708 and X305-Q706 will feature two discreet GeForce 9800M GTS GPUs with NVIDIA SLI® technology, and a GeForce 9400M GPU. For maximum power the two 9800M GTS GPUs will run in SLI for great gaming while for maximum power savings they can be powered down and allow the 9400 to take over.
Drool after reading more here
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard