Thanks to Red Ant we have two copies of Unreal Championship 2 on Xbox to give away. Unreal Championship 2 is the brand new action game from Red Ant, bringing the fight to Live and also for the first time including melee weaponry.To win this game answer the following question and email email@example.com, with the subject line Unreal Championship 2 competition:Who is the developer of Unreal Championship 2? Put the answer and your name mobile phone no and email address in the email and if you win we'll get back to you.Conditions1. Unreal Championship 2 is rated MA15+. Only people over fifteen may enter. Proof may be asked for.2. The competition will close on the 20th of May 2005 at midnight. Winners contacted soon thereafter.3. Any correspondance will not be heard and judges decision is final.4. Your details will only be used for this compettition.5. One email only, more then one and disqualification will be the result.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit