The Grays are coming. Aliens are set to invade the Xbox, PS2 and PC soon and we're giving you the behind the scenes look at what makes the game tick. This week we tell you the mysterious story behind what drives the game and why exactly you're going into Area 51.
The game is based around a race known as the Grays, a term commonly used by Humans to describe the stereotypical beady eyes, thin body style of aliens. They have been visiting us for thousands of years; we being the weaker race are not as dangerous to play around with as other alien races. They are actually part of a huge war and thus they are desperate to develop new weaponry. They are using humans to carry out biological experiments, when one day the bad stuff hits the fan and they go too far.
The game, while fictional of course, does represent what many regard as history in that it is based on the 1947 Roswell Incident in New Mexico. For those not around at the time (i.e. all of you? But a big Hi to the older gamers out there if you were!), Roswell was apparently a massive government conspiracy/cover up of an alien ship which crashed. It is to this day housed at Area 51 if you believe the conspiracies. Where the fictional part comes in is Edgar, the main alien controlling the forces, rescued by the United States. Edgar is housed in Area 51. Corrupt congressmen decided they wanted to take over the world and got the Grays working on alien technology below Area 51. They offered resources such as humans in return for all Alien technology discoveries.
For twenty years the two have worked in tandem, without the world knowing, creating alien technology codenamed Theta. And yes Theta is one of the enemies in the game, surprise surprise. Dr Cray, an uncorrupt scientist, works day and night with Edgar to stop rogue Gray's from finalizing their technology and having the power to rule earth. Cray unveils to the world the happenings of Area 51 and thus the game begins....
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No, Disney won't making its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds skips Steam
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today