Platform(s) PlayStation 2
Release Date Q1 2004
The Suffering is an all-new next-generation entry in the survival horror genre, and the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.
Key FeaturesNine gritty and terrifying levels - traverse indoor and outdoor terrain with horror lurking in every dark corner. Amazing character morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive. Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.3 distinct endings depending on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments. Over 20 hours of gameplay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Battlefront II microtransaction removal: 'no impact' to EA
- 4K 60FPS capture card handles Xbox One X, costs $400
- Legislators: Battlefront II is a Star Wars online casino
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ