Platform(s) PlayStation 2
Release Date Q1 2004
The Suffering is an all-new next-generation entry in the survival horror genre, and the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.
Key FeaturesNine gritty and terrifying levels - traverse indoor and outdoor terrain with horror lurking in every dark corner. Amazing character morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive. Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.3 distinct endings depending on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments. Over 20 hours of gameplay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced