Platform(s) PlayStation 2
Release Date Q1 2004
The Suffering is an all-new next-generation entry in the survival horror genre, and the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.
Key FeaturesNine gritty and terrifying levels - traverse indoor and outdoor terrain with horror lurking in every dark corner. Amazing character morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive. Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.3 distinct endings depending on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments. Over 20 hours of gameplay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower