Platform(s) PlayStation 2
Release Date Q1 2004
The Suffering is an all-new next-generation entry in the survival horror genre, and the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.
Key FeaturesNine gritty and terrifying levels - traverse indoor and outdoor terrain with horror lurking in every dark corner. Amazing character morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive. Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.3 distinct endings depending on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments. Over 20 hours of gameplay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit