Far Cry: Instincts
After escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island, Jack Carver finds himself stranded in paradise, hunted by an unrelenting team of highly trained mercenaries. Incorporating state-of-the-art graphic technology and a host of innovative FPS gameplay conventions, Far Cry redefines the term "survival action." As Jack, you'll have to outwit hordes of cunning mercenaries through all manner of tactics. Make long-range assaults, set traps, commandeer vehicles - even develop new skills and abilities to outlast the island's evils and escape with your life.
Key FeaturesSurvive by Any Means
Go it alone by setting traps, scouting ahead, sniping from afar, and commandeering all types of assault vehicles.Shoot to Kill
Finally, AI that's actually intelligent. Enemies react in real-time, take cover, call in reinforcements, and use advanced group-formation tactics to take you out.A Whole New World
Discover all-new locations including abandoned mines, aquatic labs, and a host of locations not found in the PC version.Wage War Online
Explosive Xbox Live play allows you to engage in island warfare in more than eight unique modes of multiplayer combat.Create a Slice of Paradise
Build your own multiplayer maps for use on Xbox Live or in split-screen mode. This first-of-its-kind editor for the Xbox console is ultra-powerful and specially designed for the Xbox Controller and allows gamers to switch from editing to playing on the fly.
Developer: Ubisoft's Montreal Studio
Ship Date: Q4 2004
Category: First-Person Action Shooter
US Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
PEGI Rating: 16+ - TBC
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada