Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Intrepid Computer Entertainment
Format: DVD for the Xbox video game system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Product Overview: Before there were roofs overhead, there were dank, dark caves echoing with the grunts of their prehistoric inhabitants. Before organized crops and farming, every new fruit and berry picked off the tree could either be sweet, delicious sustenance - or deadly poison. Every roar in the distance necessitated tribal unity; every rock shard and broken stick could be a weapon; every flame needed to be preserved. Before there was history, there was “BC.”
“BC” is an original third-person action/adventure game that hurtles players back millions of years to the beginnings of humankind. Members of a tribe take part in an epic journey of survival, battling against ferocious, prehistoric creatures and exploring and exploiting vast natural environments. New technologies and knowledge could be just over the next rise. If humanity is to survive, the tribe needs to evolve into a thinking, resourceful unit that can rise up to become the pioneers in a primeval, unpredictable world.Key Features:
● Brutal prehistoric combat. Players experience savage battles in an uncivilized, merciless era. Heads and limbs get torn off and pools of blood congeal after brutal conflicts in a violent, dangerous world where only the strong survive.
1. The world is a weapon. Gamers will discover and create a multitude of deadly weapons using naturally occurring materials. Enemies can be poisoned with native plants; rocks can be rolled down hills to kill predatory opponents, trees can be knocked down into creatures, predators can be turned against each other. Interactive environments allow for multiple solutions. Any object can be picked up or used as a tool or weapon, and wild animals have the potential to be predator or prey.
2. A massive prehistoric world. Players must lead their tribe through the nascent earth’s deadly but beautiful environments, from ancient rainforests to underwater settings. Gamers must weather the elements, from scathing desert heat to raging tropical rainstorms and fierce mountain blizzards. “BC’s” non-linear gameplay means players can follow the quests they want, or just roam the prehistoric world.
3. Deadly adversaries. The tribe becomes the hunted when deadly creatures ranging from saber-toothed tigers to velociraptors defend their young or stalk tribe members for food.Evolution or extinction. Gamers guide the development of their tribe, selecting from areas of expertise including hunters, mystics, builders and muscle. As their experience grows and time passes, players choose the right skills and powers to enhance their characters and benefit the tribe.
Developer Information: Intrepid Computer Entertainment is a young and dynamic computer games development team based in southwest London, England. Founded in 1999 by former Bullfrog developers Joe Rider and Matt Chilton, the company’s objective is the pursuit of innovative excellence in computer game development and design. Intrepid was the second company to be accepted as a Lionhead Studios satellite developer. As such, they work in collaboration with Lionhead Studios and particularly Peter Molyneux, one of the few true legends in computer game development.
The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the fact sheet or the information contained within it.
Microsoft and Xbox are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard