AMD points out that their Radeon Software drivers have been downloaded over 250 million times, with over 70 releases and support for over 75 AAA games with day-one support.
Not only that, but there are over 50 new or enhanced features inside of Radeon Software drivers since their inception three years ago.
Over the next few pages, we'll detail the new Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers, with some benchmarks including SAPPHIRE's Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO+ that just arrived today (yay!).
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction + Breath of Fresh Air]
- Page 2 [Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition In Full]
- Page 3 [What's New?]
- Page 4 [Radeon ReLive Upgraded]
- Page 5 [Radeon Overlay + Performance Monitoring]
- Page 6 [Radeon Goes Mobile With AMD Link]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks Soon & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8010LH Review
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit