One of the biggest games of 2015 would have to be Star Wars Battlefront, and while the game hasn't officially launched, EA and DICE launched the open beta in the last few days. If you haven't heard, read or seen anything about Star Wars Battlefront yet, it's a new first-person shooter set in the Star Wars universe (duh) leading up to the new Star Wars movie later this year.
Star Wars Battlefront uses EA DICE's impressive Frostbite engine, the same engine that powered Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, the new Need for Speed, and more. Frostbite 3 is used to great lengths in Star Wars Battlefront, making it one of the best-looking games out right now.
The open beta is in no way a final representation of the performance of the final version, but it should be close (10-20% or so). Both AMD and NVIDIA have new drivers out for the game, something we walked you through here, and something we used for all of our testings that we're about to get into now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 3 [Star Wars Battlefront Beta Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit