IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for the four-drive RAID 0 came in at 689 MB/s, topping the chart. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 352 MB/s and 331 MB/s, respectively.
Moving over to sequential write, we found the four-drive RAID 0 at 677 MB/s, while the RAID 5 landed at 350 MB/s, and our RAID 10 array peaked at 342 MB/s at QD32.
Read latency for the four-drive RAID 0 topped the chart at 23ms, while the RAID 5 came in at 11ms. The RAID 10 array came in just above the RAID 5 at 12ms.
Write latency was quite similar to the read latency with the four-drive RAID 0 landing at 23ms. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays came in at 11ms and 12ms, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit