IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for the four-drive RAID 0 came in at 689 MB/s, topping the chart. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 352 MB/s and 331 MB/s, respectively.
Moving over to sequential write, we found the four-drive RAID 0 at 677 MB/s, while the RAID 5 landed at 350 MB/s, and our RAID 10 array peaked at 342 MB/s at QD32.
Read latency for the four-drive RAID 0 topped the chart at 23ms, while the RAID 5 came in at 11ms. The RAID 10 array came in just above the RAID 5 at 12ms.
Write latency was quite similar to the read latency with the four-drive RAID 0 landing at 23ms. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays came in at 11ms and 12ms, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard