IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
In random read, we found the drives to scale quite well in RAID 0. On the other hand, RAID 5 performance was similar to our three-drive RAID 0, and RAID 10 topped the charts at 301 IOPS.
Random write again scaled quite well within RAID 0, while RAID 5 performance was lower than a single drive, and RAID 10 was equal to a dual-drive RAID 0 array.
Read latency for the single drive came in at 405ms at QD32, while adding another drive for a RAID 0 array halved the response time down to 215ms. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 152ms and 105ms, respectively.
Write latency for the RAID 5 array came in at 219ms at QD32. On the other hand, we found the four-drive RAID 0 to be the quickest at 23ms, and the RAID 10 array landed at 42ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit