The NH-D14 still comes in a white box that offers renderings of the cooler as the backdrop. On top of that, Noctua provides naming at the top of the packaging, and near the middle is an image of the D-14 with four trendsetting features listed along with their site address.
We weren't going to take a bunch of images of the packaging, but the right side of the packaging was still relevant. Not only does it show the specifications chart, but it also shows we have the original, and not the LGA2011 edition. However, since 1150, 155, and 1156 all use the same socket spacing, we are good to go.
With the NH-D15 at the left, and the NH-D14 at the right, we can see even the packaging alludes to the fact that the newer cooler is larger. The newer cooler is a bit taller due to the hardware boxes being changed from the D-14, but we can tell improvements are afoot in the newer design.
Rather than redoing the hardware section, we decided to spread everything out here. The cooler is surrounded in the white box to the left, and survives shipping quite well. As for the rest of the gear, it all comes in the thin white box the SecuFirm2 hardware, case badge, thermal paste, and other goodies are sitting in. To the left of that box we have AMD and Intel installation guides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit