Get your game on!
Enough talk! It's time to break this baby in with some gaming.
First up, World Of Warcraft. I fire up the Logitech software and configure the G keys to some preset macros. Fortunately, the software automatically detects installed games, and there is support to add them manually if they are not detected. You just select a profile, and BAM, there's a bunch of pre-defined macros waiting for you to drop onto the G keys. So off we go...
Four Hours Later.......
Wait... when did the sun set? - Why is it dark in my room?
With the glow of this keyboard, you fail to notice the little details like the sun setting or the numbness in your behind as you feverishly lay waste to your enemies! The macros worked really well and saved me from diving through in-game menus to do certain repetitive tasks. Also, by having the G buttons close to the WASD setup, my hand felt more relaxed compared to reaching all the way to 9 and 0 to activate an attack type.
Now for some Call of Duty 4. Off to the Macros assignments I go.
Somewhere around 3am.......
It's really amazing how six little keys can make a difference to your playing style in the FPS games, and while COD4 isn't as fast paced as the likes of Quake, it has a number of features that often leave you hunting for buttons in the thick of a gun battle. This makes it in my opinion just as interesting as Quake, because instead of running around as fast as you can, getting head-shots with a rail gun etc., you are running around as fast as you can to find a new gun to pick up after your current one ran out of ammo!
The whole time I was playing, the keyboard remained incredibly responsive and the keys had a solid feel to them, not leaving you wondering if you have pressed them or not which can make all the difference when you are trying to increase your body count.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard