Accessories and Documentation
We had to dig into the bottom of the hardware box to find these parts, but this is the major components for mounting the Core Frozr L. The kit comes with a universal backplate, which has an isolation membrane and an LGA775 preload spacer set in place. To the right of it is the top brace which the cooler is locked down to, and at the bottom is the thick cross bar which attaches the cooler to that top brace.
When the box is first opened, this is what you see. There is a tube of thermal paste on the left, but more important at this time is the rows of hardware at the front. In the row nearest, there are top brace screws, LGA2011 standoffs, and the universal standoffs to the right. The row behind it gives us the backplate screws, and two types of crossbar screws. The row behind all of them is where you can find the smaller Intel nylon washers, and to the right of them are the AMD nylon washers.
In the large compartment on that dense foam interior, these parts can all be found. At the bottom is a set of four rubber fan isolation pads to use with a second fan, and MSI also includes the wire fan clips to use with it. The larger bonus with this design is that MSI also sends a black section for the top of the tower, which then mixes additional black into the design, as it loses much of the silver it started with.
The manual which accompanies the Core Frozr L is as good as it gets. It starts with a parts list and descriptions, moves into AMD, Intel and LGA2011 step-by-step guides, and leaves nothing to discuss when it comes to securing this tower cooler onto your motherboard. Whether you are a novice or an expert, this manual will have you up and running in a few short minutes.
PRICING: You can find the MSI CORE FROZR L CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI CORE FROZR L CPU Cooler retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [MSI CORE FROZR L CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games