The Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC has the same UEFI layout and design as ASRock's other Z170 motherboards. The board has both EZ and Advanced UEFI modes for different types of users. The advanced mode has all the settings available in EZ mode, but the EZ mode has an easier to use but basic GUI. If you need to change the boot order or tune the fans, the EZ mode is enough.
ASRock's most recent BIOS versions remove Sky OC from the UEFI, which would lock in the BCLK. If you want the Prime95 bug fix for Skylake CPUs, then you need to upgrade to the most recent UEFI version.
ASRock provides the Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC with a basic software suite. It includes their APP SHOP application for updating and installing more ASRock applications. For audio control Realtek's full HD audio manager is available. XSplit gamer caster can be used to stream your gameplay.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD