Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N5810 Pro is quite vibrant with an image of the NAS to the right. To the left, we have top features listed with a quick description of the unit above.
Scope of delivery includes the power cable, Ethernet cable, reading materials, and the battery for the built-in UPS.
The front of the NAS houses five drive bays, while a small LCD screen has been fitted below. To the left, we have a full range of LEDs with the USB 3.0 port and power button below. Built in to the drive trays are two LEDs one denoting a drive is installed while the other for activity.
The backside of the NAS is all business, as you can see we start with the lineout port followed by the HDMI. We then get into dual USB 3.0 followed up with a bank of four gigabit Ethernet ports. Down below, we have both of the USB 2.0 ports next to yet another gigabit Ethernet port. All of this is then rounded off with the built-in power supply at the very bottom, which has a removable cover to the right where you install the battery for the UPS.
Above is the battery for the built in UPS, it is rated at 14.4v at 2000mAh.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives