Accessories and Documentation
Remember how large that hardware box was when we took the top off the chassis? Well, here is what's inside it. There are standoffs, a socket for them, thumbscrews to lock in 3.5" drives to the cage, and tiny screws for the slot-load ODD tray. We also get four screws for 2.5" drive mounting, a set of screws for the PSU and motherboard, and four zip ties to help contain the wiring.
When you first open the box, you will find a thick plastic envelope. This contains the manual that you see here, and also is where you will locate the magnetic dust filter to use outside the chassis, in the back, for the PSU. As for the manual, it is very thorough as far as the build in concerned, and starts with a few basics of the chassis and gets right into the proper way of removing the panels so you don't damage it.
Just like the HDD cage, the slot-load ODD tray is removable from the chassis. You also have to remove a rubber plug that blocks the slot from the factory, but this coming out of the chassis will make the drives mounting so much easier.
The HDD cage, as we mentioned, is completely removable as well. This does make placing the drives and locking them in with a screw is easier now, but it is still doable with the drive cage in the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now