Accessories and Documentation
Remember how large that hardware box was when we took the top off the chassis? Well, here is what's inside it. There are standoffs, a socket for them, thumbscrews to lock in 3.5" drives to the cage, and tiny screws for the slot-load ODD tray. We also get four screws for 2.5" drive mounting, a set of screws for the PSU and motherboard, and four zip ties to help contain the wiring.
When you first open the box, you will find a thick plastic envelope. This contains the manual that you see here, and also is where you will locate the magnetic dust filter to use outside the chassis, in the back, for the PSU. As for the manual, it is very thorough as far as the build in concerned, and starts with a few basics of the chassis and gets right into the proper way of removing the panels so you don't damage it.
Just like the HDD cage, the slot-load ODD tray is removable from the chassis. You also have to remove a rubber plug that blocks the slot from the factory, but this coming out of the chassis will make the drives mounting so much easier.
The HDD cage, as we mentioned, is completely removable as well. This does make placing the drives and locking them in with a screw is easier now, but it is still doable with the drive cage in the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller