Larkooler SkyWater 330 Liquid Cooling System
First out of the box is the CPU water block. The block is made of copper, and the top appears to be cast, with the Larkooler name applied to it prior to the nickel plating. The fittings come pre-installed here, and are very tight. The mounting bracket is steel, and comes ready for any Intel installation.
We flipped the block over to see that the base has a warning sticker applied to protect the finely polished base. We also found four Allen screws, which allow users to swap out the Intel bracket for the AMD bracket we found later in the hardware. The block is sealed, and does not come apart.
The base is round, and is somewhat convex in shape, as the center sits slightly higher than the rest. The diameter is also enough to cover any processor's IHS, and with the nickel plating added to the copper, we are left with a mirror-like reflection on the base.
The pump and reservoir combination offers a pump that can push 480 liters of coolant per hour, but also offers a variable speed dial to allow users to adjust the flow rate as needed. The tinted plastic at the back is the 250mL reservoir, which bleeds very well. The pump and reservoir both have their fittings pre-installed. The pump receives its power via the 3-pin fan connection under the speed dial, and the second 3-pin to the left powers the LED that is set into the side of the reservoir.
The P512 pump from Larkooler runs at 12V maximum, drawing 5 to 14 Watts, and no more than 1.2Amps. The pump's sticker also shows the 5 meters of head pressure, and that there is a typo in the charts, as this shows the maximum RPMs are 5300, not 5700.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis