Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse
The left side of the Naos 7000 has a deep inset that allows the thumb to nestle into this side of the mouse. There is a pair of buttons found here within very easy reach, but the DPI LEDs of the Naos 8200 have been removed.
At the back, three sections of the rubberized top meet up with the regular plastic bottom section. The heel is extended as well, and supports the nerve tunnel in your wrist.
The right side of the Naos 7000 is rubberized, and offers two deep channels. This is to keep the ring finger and little fingers off of the mouse pad, and it also affords a much better grip to the mouse when you need to lift it.
The front has on offset design that offers more length to support the middle finger, and is shorter under the pointer finger. You can also see the braided cable coming out of the center of the leading edge.
The cable continues away from the mouse, and is two meters in total length. At the end of the cable there is a large Ferrite choke to reduce noises in the cable, and it terminates in a gold plated USB 2.0 connection house in a plastic grip that has the Mionix logo.
A view from above the Naos 7000 shows the DPI selection buttons and the scroll wheel with the rubber outer wheel to ensure good grip when rolling it forward, or back. Near the back heel of the mouse there is a Mionix logo; the logo and the scroll wheel are illuminated by LEDs.
Under the Naos, we find there are four large PTFE feet used in this design to make this mouse glide on any surface. There is a larger sticker near the top that provides the serial number, and the sensor is surrounded with the Mionix logo sticker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20