Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse
The left side of the Naos 7000 has a deep inset that allows the thumb to nestle into this side of the mouse. There is a pair of buttons found here within very easy reach, but the DPI LEDs of the Naos 8200 have been removed.
At the back, three sections of the rubberized top meet up with the regular plastic bottom section. The heel is extended as well, and supports the nerve tunnel in your wrist.
The right side of the Naos 7000 is rubberized, and offers two deep channels. This is to keep the ring finger and little fingers off of the mouse pad, and it also affords a much better grip to the mouse when you need to lift it.
The front has on offset design that offers more length to support the middle finger, and is shorter under the pointer finger. You can also see the braided cable coming out of the center of the leading edge.
The cable continues away from the mouse, and is two meters in total length. At the end of the cable there is a large Ferrite choke to reduce noises in the cable, and it terminates in a gold plated USB 2.0 connection house in a plastic grip that has the Mionix logo.
A view from above the Naos 7000 shows the DPI selection buttons and the scroll wheel with the rubber outer wheel to ensure good grip when rolling it forward, or back. Near the back heel of the mouse there is a Mionix logo; the logo and the scroll wheel are illuminated by LEDs.
Under the Naos, we find there are four large PTFE feet used in this design to make this mouse glide on any surface. There is a larger sticker near the top that provides the serial number, and the sensor is surrounded with the Mionix logo sticker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop