Above a seriously frozen rendering of the Kuhler H2O 1250, there is the line that states this is the "next generation, maximum performance, liquid CPU cooling solution." There are also five icons across the bottom to denote key features.
The end of the box offers a chart of this cooler tested against stock cooling, another maker's AIO, and various versions of the Kuhler products on an i7-3960K. The bottom section offers a list of things contained in the packaging.
The back carries on more of that bright blue to attract your attention. Here it attracts your attention to things like the copper plate, dual pumps, two fans, RGB LED control of the Antec logo on the head unit, and the GRID software.
At this smaller end of the packaging, Antec provides potential buyers with a specifications chart that covers all of the major questions like dimensions, and fan capabilities.
One last panel to cover, and then we can open the box. Here, we are given the socket compatibility list. At the right they cover the AQ03 three-year warranty, where to go for support, and where this was designed and built.
Inside of the box, under a layer of foam which has been removed, the radiator and most of the tubing have been bagged up. The head unit and the hardware are currently under the installation guide, which is also found under the foam. With everything being as compartmentalized as it is, the Kuhler H2O 1250 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience