Above a seriously frozen rendering of the Kuhler H2O 1250, there is the line that states this is the "next generation, maximum performance, liquid CPU cooling solution." There are also five icons across the bottom to denote key features.
The end of the box offers a chart of this cooler tested against stock cooling, another maker's AIO, and various versions of the Kuhler products on an i7-3960K. The bottom section offers a list of things contained in the packaging.
The back carries on more of that bright blue to attract your attention. Here it attracts your attention to things like the copper plate, dual pumps, two fans, RGB LED control of the Antec logo on the head unit, and the GRID software.
At this smaller end of the packaging, Antec provides potential buyers with a specifications chart that covers all of the major questions like dimensions, and fan capabilities.
One last panel to cover, and then we can open the box. Here, we are given the socket compatibility list. At the right they cover the AQ03 three-year warranty, where to go for support, and where this was designed and built.
Inside of the box, under a layer of foam which has been removed, the radiator and most of the tubing have been bagged up. The head unit and the hardware are currently under the installation guide, which is also found under the foam. With everything being as compartmentalized as it is, the Kuhler H2O 1250 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types