Matte black packaging with a bold orange stripe at the top is where SteelSeries places an image of the Rival powered and illuminated. At the top, to the left, is the naming and to the right shows it is PC and MAC ready. The bottom displays that the Rival offers deadly precision, and the logo to the right finishes it out.
The front panel uses Velcro to stay closed, but once opened, you get a full view of the mouse inside of the box, under a layer of plastic, and you can now also read up on the six features shown and discussed at the left.
The right side of the packaging offers a column of six boxes. They cover the sensor, its maximum CPI, the longevity of the SteelSeries switches, the polling rate, tracking speed, and force that the Rival offers. There is also a view of the back of the Rival at the bottom of this panel.
Around back are three key features and design elements that makes the Rival stand out, and they include details on what each of them are or do. After repeating those features a few times, there are snippets of some of the software controls, followed by the Rival being shown in many colors.
The last panel simply provides the naming at the top and a large view of the Rival, more specifically an image of the illuminated scroll wheel.
Inside of the outer packaging, there is this very bright orange cardboard insert. This angles the mouse to make room for the paperwork and optional heel plate. To contain the Rival, a molded plastic shell keeps it in place and protects it from damage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards