Packaging and the AS-202TE
The packaging for the AS-202TE carries a sleek and simple design. The sticker on the front of the packaging offers information on the NAS.
The scope of delivery for the AS-202TE includes a single CAT5e Ethernet cable, manual and software on disk.
The front of the AS-202TE shares a similar design to previous ASUSTOR products. From the top, we have the power button to the left, and infrared receiver to the right. Moving on down, we have the USB copy and port, and the dual drive bays.
The back of the AS-202TE houses the audio port up top and USB 3.0 port below that. Further down, we have the HDMI port and single gigabit Ethernet port.
The drive trays are lined with a thin layer of plastic with 2.5" drive mounting capability.
Optionally, you can purchase the ASUSTOR remote control. This remote syncs up effortlessly to the AS-202TE and allows you to control the XBMC application from your couch.
The remote itself is rather small, but fits quite well in the palm of your hand. At the top, we have the power button, and to the left and right the home and settings buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution