ASUSTOR AS-304T NAS
Here we get our first look at the ASUSTOR AS-304T. There are four drive sleds that are removable. Although it looks like it has one, this unit does not have a display.
It does have a USB 3.0 port on the front of the NAS with a copy button. To use the feature, you plug in your device and press the button, the data is then copied to a special folder on the NAS.
The power button is at the top left corner and lights up when the system is on. A HDD activity LED is just below the power button.
The AS-304T uses SATA drives and the internal connectors are not keyed for SAS drives.
The drive sleds can accept 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives. They also have activity lights provided by a fiber optic like tunnel system.
The NAS has a nice aluminum shell with vents on the side with the internal components.
A large fan keeps the HDDs and system internals cool.
The AS-304T has an internal power supply, so you don't have to fiddle with a power brick.
A second USB 3.0 port is on the back of the NAS, with a headphone port just above it.
The AS-304T only has a single gigabit Ethernet port, and it has two USB 2.0 ports next to it. Above this cluster is the HDMI port.
The other side doesn't have a vent.
The bottom of the NAS has four foam feet that keep the NAS from vibrating your desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Team manager sets out to create eSports player union
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog