The Build and Finished Product
I will be honest and say I don't like the look of the chassis when any of the bay covers are removed. I know this design is easier to produce, but I would still like some aluminum next to the drives or whatever I am installing here.
I pretty much stripped the case down to its essentials for this. Not only does this allow you to see the SSD trays much better, but it also exposes the large area in the floor for additional cooling. I am very pleased with the easy of the installation, and even when done quickly, it looks like it took hours to get here.
Around the back of the 750D, the rear I/O panel was easy enough to snap into place, but I did have to force the expansion slot supports inward to get the screws to align with the support bracket of the video card. To mount the PSU, I just stole two motherboard screws and got it in there for images.
Behind the scenes, the chassis wiring is simple to route and there are ample locations to tie it all down. Even when it comes to those from the PSU, there were no issues getting cables where they need to be.
With things all packaged back up and ready for power and testing, the 750D stands now much the same as when it came out of the box. Given the choice, I would remove the ODD and replace the cover, but I can definitely dig the view inside through the very large window.
Another bonus to the design is that even when powered, the chassis is almost inaudible, and the white LED lighting on the front would only be an issue in complete darkness. With any sort of lighting in the room, it is hard to tell if the LEDs are even on or flashing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller