ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse
As looking at this side of the Kone Pure Optical shows with the deeply set in thumb rest, this is a right hander's selection of mice. The entire section of black is a rubberized coating to give users a better grip on this mouse, and it has two buttons. The fist button is defaulted as the page forward button, the second one is the EasyShift[+] button by default.
The mouse is textured and appears to be a gunmetal grey color. Off slightly to the right is the cut away edging of the ROCCAT logo that will later illuminate, and gives you the option for any color you can think of to use here.
The right side of the mouse is also rubberized, but you can see the indent is much less obvious, and more just a "ledge" at the top to allow your fingers somewhere to be able to lift the mouse easily. Something else to notice is that there are no buttons on this side of the Kone Pure Optical.
The front of the mouse has the same slant to the leading edge that seems to use less material to produce, but still gives the right amount of length for the first and middle finger to use and not hang off the front of it.
On the top of the mouse, in a black stripe of plastic, you will find the rubberized Titan Wheel that moves forward, back, and will click down. Behind the wheel there are two more buttons set to raise and lower the DPI by default.
Under the Kone Pure Optical you will find this mouse glides on two PTFE feet that aren't that big at all. The front foot goes from side to side, but is skinny, as does the bottom foot. There is also some information on the sticker you may need, like the part and serial numbers.
At the end of 1.8 meters of braided cable you will find the easily defined ROCCAT connection. This way when reaching around the back of the PC to remove this to travel, it is easily distinguishable by sight and feel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio