Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Just because the idea was to get to the basic essence of what the Kone has to offer, don't let that slight your perspective. Simply looking down the list of features and specifications proves that this mouse is more than capable of handing out a whooping to someone in game, as any other solution out there today. In fact, even with the slight reduction in size, it is exactly the feature and products chosen that will make the Kone Pure a huge success.
In the features list ROCCAT cover the Pro-Optic (R3) Sensor which is their glorified naming of the Avago ADNS 3090. This sensor will allow for seven DPI settings ranging from 400 to 4000 DPI. ROCCAT Click Master technology refers to the use of Omron switches under the right and left click buttons, and they bring up the EasyShift[+] button that duplicates all of the buttons on this mouse except for itself. Condensing a few of the listings we can discuss the ST Microelectronics 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU, and the 576KB of memory that comes with it to store saved settings from the software directly on the mouse. This time there are only seven buttons found on the Kone Pure Optical, and at the heel of the mouse is a ROCCAT logo that is backlit with the option of 16.8 million colors. Along with a black on grey color scheme with this version, the sides of it are coated with rubber to give a better grip on the Kone Pure Optical when in the heat of a game.
If you want to look at the more technical aspects of what the Kone Pure Optical delivers in the sensor specifications, the data channel width, or what the software offers you, feel free to look at that bit of the chart as well, but I can save you the time and say that it is more than capable of doing its intended tasks and then some. What I really want to get to is the pricing of this whole series of mice. While availability is slightly slim inside of the States at this time, whether you want the Kone Pure, the Pure Optical, or the Color variant, all of them are priced right at $70, give or take a dollar here or there.
I already thought that ROCCAT provides customers with more than they pay for when getting a product from them, and I like that that trend as well as all the others that have made ROCCAT successful, and it looks like they have no plans to change that anytime soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Pure Optical Core Performance Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Mouse]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Sense Meteor Blue 2mm Mouse pad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20