ASRock Z87E-ITX Motherboard
In typical Mini-ITX fashion we have just a single slot present. As usual it's a PCIe x16 slot, which runs at x16 electronically. Around here you can also see a Mini PCIe slot that has a wireless card attached to it.
As we turn the corner you can see we've got two DIMM slots supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2933+MHz DDR via overclocking. You can also see the 24-pin ATX power connector, a single USB 3.0 header, along with six SATA III headers, which all run off the Intel Z78 chipset.
Looking at the CPU area side of things you can see it's all pretty plain. We've got the socket area, which is pretty clean, along with a small heatsink to the left. Just below the heatsink you can see the main 8-pin CPU power connector.
Starting from the left we've got two USB 2.0 port and a PS/2 port. Next to that you can see we've got two ports for our wireless antenna that is included in the box. It supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and the latest ac technology. Video out options are provided by DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort.
Continuing across you can see a small black switch that resets the BIOS, along with four USB 3.0 ports, next to an eSATA port. You can also see we've got Gigabit networking that runs of the PHY Intel I217V chip. Finally we finish up with five axillary ports along with an optical out port that runs off the Realtek ALC1150 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now