Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Theron is mostly covered with soft rubber coating for an assured grip even with sweaty hands. The shiny bit at the front is black plastic that wraps around the edge to the side. Then there is the pair of thumb buttons at the top, while the bottom shiny section is LED backlit.
The heel of the Theron offers the Battle Dragon logo that is backlit, has the shiny section at the left to denote the DPI selection being used, and another LED section at the bottom that is surrounded by the shiny black plastic that points to the back of the mouse.
The right side offers the same coating we have seen all over the top of the Theron. It also has another programmable button on this side and the LED section at the bottom. The spot you see near the top, behind the button is where a bit of the finish is coming off.
Staring the Theron in the face you can see the bottom section under the buttons is shiny and black to contrast all of the matte black on the top. The right and left click buttons are contoured with ever so slight ledges at the sides to help keep your hand on the mouse a little better in the heat of battle.
The scroll wheel is backlit and it has pointy horse shoe patterns on it, or are they Battle Dragon prints? The pair of arrow buttons behind the scroll wheel will allow you to select one of four set DPI settings which can be changed via the software to make things perfect for each user.
To power the Theron you will need to plug in the gold plated USB 2.0 connection into a PC. The cabling that comes with a braided sleeving on it is bound up to shorten the 1.8 meter length of it and secured with the Velcro strap with the Tt logo on it.
Under the Theron you can see it glides on two large and wide PTFE feet that are applied one to the front and one in the back. Mixed into the sticker you will see the sensor along with a profile button to change them and a polling rate button to adjust that.
Moving in a bit closer I want to address the locking switch. These allow users to disable or enable the side buttons functionality. Locked means they don't work, and unlocked allows them to function. You also get a door that can be opened to address mouse weighting.
I opened the door and removed the soft rubber insert that holds up to five weights. Each weight is 4.5 grams and will give you a total of 22.5 grams of additional weight if you need it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 keys can now activate Windows 10
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- Facebook testing new video features
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS