When you first receive the Hellion it is shipped in this textured black box. On the top you will see an indented shape of the included mouse around the embossed naming of the Hellion mouse.
Continuing with the somewhat secretive packaging, on this side of the textured cardboard packaging, all there is to see is the Leetgion name in chrome lettering.
On the ends you can see the cardboard runs on an angle and exposes the acrylic case inside of the cardboard, but this clear acrylic allows for not much of a view of the Hellion inside.
On this longer side there is a triangular cut-out with a chrome line surrounding it to draws the eyes directly to it. What you can get only a glimpse of is the metallic red button on the Cherry MX Blue switch.
Just like the other smaller end, you see that the box and acrylic are exposed, but very little of the mouse inside is.
On the bottom of the packaging, at the bottom, you will run across this sticker displaying the specifications, requirements and package contents.
Removing the outer sleeve of the box you can see that there is an inner packaging that we have to still open up. The Hellion feels much like opening a mobile phone or some sort of iDevice. There is just elegance to the packaging, that with a bit of secrecy, really got me excited to see the Hellion inside.
Allowing the top two parts to unfold you then can access the acrylic case inside that has the Hellion's instructions on top of it at the moment, again blocking off the view of the Hellion until the last possible moment.
When you do finally get all the way to the core of the packaging there is nothing left but the Hellion left sitting on a pedestal with a protective layer of plastic to keep the surface of the Hellion perfect in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now