Accessories and Documentation
In the bottom of the box, below the mouse, you will find a clear plastic tray with six 4.5 gram metal weights. Even though they look pretty rough, quick math says we have 27 grams worth of weight options over the stock weight of the DeathTaker.
The manual starts, in tiny print I might add, a bit about the GX Gaming series and is the first mention I caught of the Scorpion Game Technology and the SGC ii system that controls the Macro abilities and somehow overclocks your gaming experience. It then goes on to point out the buttons and what can be used in the software like what we saw inside the front flap of the packaging.
Then there is this fold out bit of paperwork that shows how to use the hidden weight tray and get the cover back into place correctly. Of course this is the same thing repeated in nine languages.
The opposing side would almost be a cool wall hanger if it didn't have "weight Adjuster" printed on it.
Even though I went to the site and made sure I had the latest drivers and software package, there is a disc included to get underway without an internet connection, so you too can enjoy the DeathTaker in its full form.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent