The DeathTaker comes in a very industrial looking package. The mix of diamond plate, mesh and the steel structural bits on the edges makes this seem like more of a case than a box. There is a great image of the mouse right in the center with the notation of full RGB color adjustment of the LEDs.
The front of the packaging opens to reveal a look at the software and what can be done in each tab of said software. On the right is a view of the DeathTaker through its protective plastic inner packaging. There is also notes of the 12K frame rate, the 30Gs of acceleration, the 5700DPI and the 150 IPS velocity ability of the DeathTaker.
The right side of the packaging doesn't offer much information, but the design of the front panel wraps around perfectly keeping things unified.
On the back there is a list of additional specifications just above an image of the DeathTaker with seven key features placed around it. At the bottom are the system requirements and contents of this package along with a few features listed in many languages.
The left side of the packaging is exactly what we got on the other side, just this time there isn't the flap being held in place with Velcro, as this is the hinge side of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- Search engines are about to be creepy good at predicting what you want
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance