Once the ROCCAT software is installed that you download from their support page, under the Main Controls tab, this is what you can change. Sensitivity can either changed by the slider or the drop box. Scroll wheel speed, the speed of the tilt wheel moving the page, the four DPI settings, the pointer speeds and the double click speed are also changed on this page. At the bottom of this and every page are the five profiles that you may choose to set up various settings to.
Under the button assignment tab you can change the activity of both the default, as well as the EasyShift[+] assignments. So with both sides set, the Savu mouse offers up to 13 customizable functions for each profile. In the middle there is the Macro Manager section of the software and of course is where you either use pre-defined Macros or create your own.
Under Advanced Controls you can set the sensitivity to both the X and Y axis movements to the mouse as well as change the polling rate of the Savu. At the bottom you can choose from one of the 16 pre-set color choices, or you can use the custom color bar and find one of over sixteen million specific colors. On the right you have the option to pick or turn off the voice over that announces the changes of various options and the ability to reset the driver if needed.
The ROCCAR R.A.D. tab offers a bit of competition with an award system for milestones in the use of the Savu. If I read it correctly the more clicks and travel time of the Savu, the more awards or bragging rights you have to show your friends or to compete against other Savu users. The reset button says when clicked that it will erase the stats shown here, but won't pull any trophies you may have received.
The Update/Support tab offers exactly that. On the left you can check the status of both the driver and the firmware against the latest ROCCAT has to offer. On the right side there are three options for support of your ROCCAT product. If you click on the Online Support you go to http://www.roccat,com/SUPPORT/ which will give you both of the lower options like the recommended support forum or via e-mail submissions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4