Once the ROCCAT software is installed that you download from their support page, under the Main Controls tab, this is what you can change. Sensitivity can either changed by the slider or the drop box. Scroll wheel speed, the speed of the tilt wheel moving the page, the four DPI settings, the pointer speeds and the double click speed are also changed on this page. At the bottom of this and every page are the five profiles that you may choose to set up various settings to.
Under the button assignment tab you can change the activity of both the default, as well as the EasyShift[+] assignments. So with both sides set, the Savu mouse offers up to 13 customizable functions for each profile. In the middle there is the Macro Manager section of the software and of course is where you either use pre-defined Macros or create your own.
Under Advanced Controls you can set the sensitivity to both the X and Y axis movements to the mouse as well as change the polling rate of the Savu. At the bottom you can choose from one of the 16 pre-set color choices, or you can use the custom color bar and find one of over sixteen million specific colors. On the right you have the option to pick or turn off the voice over that announces the changes of various options and the ability to reset the driver if needed.
The ROCCAR R.A.D. tab offers a bit of competition with an award system for milestones in the use of the Savu. If I read it correctly the more clicks and travel time of the Savu, the more awards or bragging rights you have to show your friends or to compete against other Savu users. The reset button says when clicked that it will erase the stats shown here, but won't pull any trophies you may have received.
The Update/Support tab offers exactly that. On the left you can check the status of both the driver and the firmware against the latest ROCCAT has to offer. On the right side there are three options for support of your ROCCAT product. If you click on the Online Support you go to http://www.roccat,com/SUPPORT/ which will give you both of the lower options like the recommended support forum or via e-mail submissions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter