Corsair Vengeance K60 Customized
Installing the wrist rest is as simple as clicking in the tabs. All you have to do is line them up and push gently until you hear them click into place. I like the touch of adding feet to the rest to help keep the keyboard from sliding around if all four of the feet are used on the keyboards underside.
This is the last image of the K60 in its natural state, as I mentioned this keyboard is customizable for comfort and usability.
Since I am swapping out the red keys onto the keyboard I thought it was a great time to go ahead and give the Cherry MX Red switches, this time without LEDs, their glamour shot in the review.
Looking at the numbers one through six keys, you can see a gentle curve from edge to edge. This cradles your fingers into them and makes sorting out the keys without looking much easier. Same is said for the curvature of the W, A, S and D keys that make fining them in the dark a cinch. All of these buttons are also textured so hours of game play and sweaty hands won't be an issue sliding off the keys.
As for the black keys that used to reside on the keyboard, you simply press them onto the pegs in the wrist rest for storage and they will be easy to find later if you want to change some or all of them back to these black keys.
When the K60 receives power via the USB 2.0 cables the only lighting to be had is when the Windows lock-out key and the "locks" have been activated on the keyboard.
This is our last look at the Vengeance K60 Performance FPS mechanical gaming keyboard in its fully customized glory. I will test with both the black arrangement and with the red keys installed to see if there are any actual benefits, aside from looking good and the K60 definitely does that in this configuration.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card