Fusion 3000 tops the left of the front of the box, balanced with the AZZA "one vision one mission" statement on the right. The majority of this panel is taken with a mesh design behind a side view of the Fusion 3000 chassis. Then at the bottom is the site address in case you need support.
This panel starts with the company name, case name and an image of the chassis from an angle to include the front bezel. Under this you will find the full specifications chart for the CSAZ-3000 chassis.
Just when I was starting to think that the shiny packaging and large images were starting to eat into our case options budget, AZZA pulls through and saves money by having repeating panels on opposite sides of the packaging. This way it looks good on the shelf, but doesn't cost anyone a fortune.
The sides use the same tactic of repetition, so you find the same thing here I discussed when we last saw it on the other side of the box.
The packaging is a little unusual for most cases I see. For one it is rare that the end caps cover the front bezel and the rear of the chassis, it's 99% of the time the top and bottom. Also AZZA stepped up and used high density foam inside of a cardboard form. This not only protects the chassis from harder drops, but the cardboard gives rigidity to both the outer box as well as the foam inside if it. On top of the chassis there is a large white box full of your hardware along with a section of dense foam to protect the front door. The case is also lined in a plastic cover and the sliver of a window has its own piece of plastic for protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Top 15 Presidents Day Kaby Lake laptop deals for 2017
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league