Fusion 3000 tops the left of the front of the box, balanced with the AZZA "one vision one mission" statement on the right. The majority of this panel is taken with a mesh design behind a side view of the Fusion 3000 chassis. Then at the bottom is the site address in case you need support.
This panel starts with the company name, case name and an image of the chassis from an angle to include the front bezel. Under this you will find the full specifications chart for the CSAZ-3000 chassis.
Just when I was starting to think that the shiny packaging and large images were starting to eat into our case options budget, AZZA pulls through and saves money by having repeating panels on opposite sides of the packaging. This way it looks good on the shelf, but doesn't cost anyone a fortune.
The sides use the same tactic of repetition, so you find the same thing here I discussed when we last saw it on the other side of the box.
The packaging is a little unusual for most cases I see. For one it is rare that the end caps cover the front bezel and the rear of the chassis, it's 99% of the time the top and bottom. Also AZZA stepped up and used high density foam inside of a cardboard form. This not only protects the chassis from harder drops, but the cardboard gives rigidity to both the outer box as well as the foam inside if it. On top of the chassis there is a large white box full of your hardware along with a section of dense foam to protect the front door. The case is also lined in a plastic cover and the sliver of a window has its own piece of plastic for protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design