ASRock have opted for the UEFI BIOS which doesn't come as a surprise since they used it on their P67 motherboards. That means you can of course use the mouse, but most will probably find it easier and faster to use the keyboard.
The first screen you're greeted with just gives us a quick rundown of what we're dealing with. As you can see, these pictures were taken when our CPU was overclocked.
The OC Tweaker section gives you really everything to do with overclocking. Unlike the P67 Extreme6, though, DRAM settings have been thrown into a separate menu.
Advanced lets you dive deeper into the configuration of the board. Most won't have a need to go into this area; some may venture into the CPU area, though, to disable some of the tech that can limit overclocking potential.
Scrolling through the rest of the screens doesn't hold any surprises with H/W Monitor, Boot, Security and Exit all being quite self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [BIOS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 6 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 10 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz