Patriot put together a very attractive package for the Inferno; a still image just doesn't do it justice. In the window we can see the drive and on it the capacity. At the bottom right we found a mention about the included adapter bracket for desktop use and the official SandForce Driven logo lets you know that this is one very fast drive.
On the back we found a list of features and at the bottom we see that the Inferno comes with a 5 year warranty. Our only complaint is the lack of performance data shown on the package. Some retail shoppers might not really know about SandForce and need to see some performance claims in order to justify the purchase.
We like to look at the inner packaging to make sure a product is secure for shipping. Here we see that the drive is kept separate from the included desktop bracket and mounting screws. Everything appears to be safe and secure, then again, we are talking about a product can be hit with a baseball bat and still run without issue, so not much is required.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD