It has been a while since we've looked at a Tri-Channel kit of RAM and I think the main reason for that is due to the fact that it's easier to make a Dual Channel kit go faster than it is a Tri-Channel one. You combine the fact that we've already had a look at a number of 2000MHz and lower Tri-Channel kits and there's not a whole lot else going on in the market.
Today we're looking at another kit of memory from Kingmax; not quite as hardcore as the Hercules 2200MHz DDR kit we looked at the other week, but since we haven't looked at anything from Kingmax in a long time it'll be interesting to see how their Tri-Channel memory stacks up.
While it might be a Tri-Channel kit, there's not going to be much difference in the overall way things work. We'll be including the standard layout and all the normal benchmarks you see in our reviews. The only difference is that the kit is tested on our X58 Triple Channel ASRock testbed which holds in it the mighty i7-980X. We'll have a closer look at the testbed in just a few pages, though. For now let's see what Kingmax are offering here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 10 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard