Package and Contents
The package that the iPad came in was nothing special. That is not to say that it was not a good looking box. It is like every other box that Apple puts out, sleek and classy. No, I mean that it was larger than it needed to be and contained far less than it should have.
When you pull the top off the first thing you are greeted with is a view of the iPad itself. This certainly builds up some excitement. Unfortunately once you pull out the iPad you will probably be left thnking that there's a lot to be desired here. Underneath is not much.
If you look at the box we received you would think that you are getting a lot of loot inside. Well, you aren't; what you are getting is a book sized (think encyclopaedia) box that is filled with a plastic insert and a lot of air.
The total haul is only a couple of pamphlets, a USB cable, a wall adapter and a pair of Apple stickers. You do not get a set of Apple earbuds or even a cleaning cloth. I sort of feel that for $500 this should have included both and perhaps a rudimentary sleeve to protect the surface of the iPad, but you do not get any of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The iPad]
- Page 4 [The OS and UI]
- Page 5 [The Stock Apps - Revisited]
- Page 6 [The Stock Apps - Revisited (Cont.)]
- Page 7 [How does it work in practice]
- Page 8 [The Hidden Cost]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available