Package and Contents
The package that the iPad came in was nothing special. That is not to say that it was not a good looking box. It is like every other box that Apple puts out, sleek and classy. No, I mean that it was larger than it needed to be and contained far less than it should have.
When you pull the top off the first thing you are greeted with is a view of the iPad itself. This certainly builds up some excitement. Unfortunately once you pull out the iPad you will probably be left thnking that there's a lot to be desired here. Underneath is not much.
If you look at the box we received you would think that you are getting a lot of loot inside. Well, you aren't; what you are getting is a book sized (think encyclopaedia) box that is filled with a plastic insert and a lot of air.
The total haul is only a couple of pamphlets, a USB cable, a wall adapter and a pair of Apple stickers. You do not get a set of Apple earbuds or even a cleaning cloth. I sort of feel that for $500 this should have included both and perhaps a rudimentary sleeve to protect the surface of the iPad, but you do not get any of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The iPad]
- Page 4 [The OS and UI]
- Page 5 [The Stock Apps - Revisited]
- Page 6 [The Stock Apps - Revisited (Cont.)]
- Page 7 [How does it work in practice]
- Page 8 [The Hidden Cost]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio