Not too terribly long ago the internet was awash with rumors of an Apple tablet. Everyone was talking about it; what was it going to look like? What would it be like to use? We all had our theories. For the record; when we thought about it we always envisioned a large scale personal media player combined with an e-book reader.
Well, last month Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad. Despite the terribly funny (and pointless) name, the iPad came very close to what we expected it to be. It is a content delivery system that is looking to knock the current e-book readers and personal media players into a cocked hat. It is also taking a stab at some of the lower end netbook space.
We have read and listened to all the hype surrounding it, so, on April 3rd at 8:30am (at the Altamonte Springs, FL Apple Store) our experience and review of the 16GB WiFi flavor of the Apple iPad began. How did it fare? The only way to find out is to read on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The iPad]
- Page 4 [The OS and UI]
- Page 5 [The Stock Apps - Revisited]
- Page 6 [The Stock Apps - Revisited (Cont.)]
- Page 7 [How does it work in practice]
- Page 8 [The Hidden Cost]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader