Not too terribly long ago the internet was awash with rumors of an Apple tablet. Everyone was talking about it; what was it going to look like? What would it be like to use? We all had our theories. For the record; when we thought about it we always envisioned a large scale personal media player combined with an e-book reader.
Well, last month Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad. Despite the terribly funny (and pointless) name, the iPad came very close to what we expected it to be. It is a content delivery system that is looking to knock the current e-book readers and personal media players into a cocked hat. It is also taking a stab at some of the lower end netbook space.
We have read and listened to all the hype surrounding it, so, on April 3rd at 8:30am (at the Altamonte Springs, FL Apple Store) our experience and review of the 16GB WiFi flavor of the Apple iPad began. How did it fare? The only way to find out is to read on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The iPad]
- Page 4 [The OS and UI]
- Page 5 [The Stock Apps - Revisited]
- Page 6 [The Stock Apps - Revisited (Cont.)]
- Page 7 [How does it work in practice]
- Page 8 [The Hidden Cost]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017