Social media is a relatively simple and cheap way to promote yourself and your sponsors to a wider audience - as long as you know what you're doing.
As long as you have the basics down pat like when to post, how to engage your audience and are posting regularly, all you need is someone to make some fancy looking pictures and you can go for your life. Simple things like sharing sponsor page status', announcing their new releases, giving away some small products or promotional items on your page or even simply just keeping your attendee's informed about sponsor sales and specials.
Video and written reviews
Video and written reviews are a tool that are quite easily completed and extremely overlooked for most organizations. As you're servicing a company, they're likely to send you some sort of 'freebies' to help keep you happy. Furthermore, if you're a sponsored player or running a gaming organization, you're most likely going to be provided with sponsor gear to use.
Writing an 800 word forum post or blog will take you around 45 minutes of your time and prove invaluable to your sponsors, this is also a good way to help promote yourself and your organization to the wider audience. Please bear in mind that you must be honest with these reviews. Most companies aren't stupid and will realize if you're trying to suck up to them, this is coupled with the fact that you will lose lots of respect from your peers, audience and supporters if they catch you favoring a company just because they give you extra support or funds.
This is one of the most basic explanations of them all. If you're looking to give a little extra exposure to your sponsors, consider displaying their banner advertisements and company logo on your website and website skin setup.
Most companies will have a myriad of online graphics stored for use, so just ask them. Make sure you report to them the hits of these websites occasionally, just to let them know what's going on.
That brings us to the end of this article, we hope you've learned some things about what it takes to keep a sponsorship afloat and some separate ways you can try and add value to your organization, business or self.
There are of course almost endless possibilities for sponsor proportion, but we've covered a few that I (as a sponsor myself) thought Stuart Tonks and his GGF LAN team did quite well to keep my reports positive and my HQ impressed.
Part II will focus on live event avenues exposure throughout these various extremely important methods. Stay tuned to our Facebook and website to check the publication as it happens.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [An introduction and what to expect from this article]
- Page 2 [Acquisition of sponsors and offering a variety of support]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017