I'm not going to get into why we're bring you an overclocked article on the unreleased GTX 670 because I think we've done a pretty good job of making it clear. If you do want to know more about it all, though, I recommend you look at our GEFORCE GTX 680 review and our GEFORCE GTX 670 preview along with our news post on why we didn't get a GTX 690.
As for what we're doing here today, as we just mentioned we'll be overclocking the soon to be released GTX 670. This is a video card that really impressed us with some amazing performance when we tested it on the weekend. We wonder what kind of overclock we're able to get out of it.
Talking to some partners, word is it's not the best when it comes to overclocking, but apparently they have no issue reaching the same speeds as the GTX 680, but beyond that there's not a lot of headroom. We'll find out just what we're able to get out of the video card today, though.
There's not a lot to do here today. Like our original coverage on the GTX 670 we won't be including any pictures, instead we'll quickly get into the testbed side of things. Once we've done that we'll quickly cover the overclocking and then we'll get straight into the performance, which is what you came to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Dirt 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league