Any Surface, Anywhere
The most important feature of this mouse is its ability to track on almost any surface; this thanks to a new blue LED based technology called "BlueTrack" which works by giving a better image of more varied and non uniform surfaces.
This is most appreciated by the mobile users who need their mice to work on a number of surfaces as they move about, sometimes even their leg or a park bench. The mouse itself boasts full Explorer mouse features, too. With side scrolling, click-less smooth flowing wheel, forward and back buttons and an ergonomic shape that should fit most hands, it certainly packs a generous feature-set.
The choice of finish is interesting on this mouse as the texture across the top section is very smooth and is made of a glossy plastic, which can make for an odd sweaty feeling on the hand; but that does not affect grip on the mouse thanks to a matt finish on the sides, making it actually more comfortable to rest your hand on for long periods of time.
On the bottom there are two large PTFE (Teflon) feet to help the device slip along on most surfaces including clothes and rough surfaces. The blue LED is incredibly bright, blindingly so! So make sure you don't stare at it for too long...
Getting down to brass tacks, this mouse works exceptionally well with any system and all Windows systems will recognise it as an MS compliant HID device, so there really is no need for drivers. The 30ft range is no exaggeration either; with a fresh battery in the mouse it will work at some great distances, making it good as a home theatre mouse, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect