Any Surface, Anywhere
The most important feature of this mouse is its ability to track on almost any surface; this thanks to a new blue LED based technology called "BlueTrack" which works by giving a better image of more varied and non uniform surfaces.
This is most appreciated by the mobile users who need their mice to work on a number of surfaces as they move about, sometimes even their leg or a park bench. The mouse itself boasts full Explorer mouse features, too. With side scrolling, click-less smooth flowing wheel, forward and back buttons and an ergonomic shape that should fit most hands, it certainly packs a generous feature-set.
The choice of finish is interesting on this mouse as the texture across the top section is very smooth and is made of a glossy plastic, which can make for an odd sweaty feeling on the hand; but that does not affect grip on the mouse thanks to a matt finish on the sides, making it actually more comfortable to rest your hand on for long periods of time.
On the bottom there are two large PTFE (Teflon) feet to help the device slip along on most surfaces including clothes and rough surfaces. The blue LED is incredibly bright, blindingly so! So make sure you don't stare at it for too long...
Getting down to brass tacks, this mouse works exceptionally well with any system and all Windows systems will recognise it as an MS compliant HID device, so there really is no need for drivers. The 30ft range is no exaggeration either; with a fresh battery in the mouse it will work at some great distances, making it good as a home theatre mouse, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched