Any Surface, Anywhere
The most important feature of this mouse is its ability to track on almost any surface; this thanks to a new blue LED based technology called "BlueTrack" which works by giving a better image of more varied and non uniform surfaces.
This is most appreciated by the mobile users who need their mice to work on a number of surfaces as they move about, sometimes even their leg or a park bench. The mouse itself boasts full Explorer mouse features, too. With side scrolling, click-less smooth flowing wheel, forward and back buttons and an ergonomic shape that should fit most hands, it certainly packs a generous feature-set.
The choice of finish is interesting on this mouse as the texture across the top section is very smooth and is made of a glossy plastic, which can make for an odd sweaty feeling on the hand; but that does not affect grip on the mouse thanks to a matt finish on the sides, making it actually more comfortable to rest your hand on for long periods of time.
On the bottom there are two large PTFE (Teflon) feet to help the device slip along on most surfaces including clothes and rough surfaces. The blue LED is incredibly bright, blindingly so! So make sure you don't stare at it for too long...
Getting down to brass tacks, this mouse works exceptionally well with any system and all Windows systems will recognise it as an MS compliant HID device, so there really is no need for drivers. The 30ft range is no exaggeration either; with a fresh battery in the mouse it will work at some great distances, making it good as a home theatre mouse, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS