The latest slick offering from the big MS mob comes in the form of a rather miniature rodent, the Explorer Mini Mouse! The little gem is touting the latest all-surface tracking technology as well as power saving features and a sporty little bag, too!
The unit comes in a standard blister pack and contains some brilliant design changes, which means you don't have to take a knife to the packet to get it open (a process that usually involves me almost losing a finger). Instead, you simply pull a tear-strip down the side and open it up.
Inside we find a CD, manual and a spiffing little carry pouch for the mouse to keep it free of scratches and dust. The mouse and receiver are nestled snugly in the blister pack display window.
A battery is supplied so we can get things happening right away. Slamming the dongle in the slot and the battery in the hole, the mouse lights up in all its blueness. The LED is bright blue and there is a blue horseshoe band around the base of the mouse that gives it a very pimp-my ride sort of look.
The specs for the mouse are as follows:
Works on Virtually Any Surface
Snap-in Mini Transceiver for Portability
Sophisticated Design and Ergonomic Comfort
2.4 GHz Wireless, 30 ft. Reliable Wireless Range
Blue Lighting Effects
Designed for Notebook PCs
4+ Months Battery Life
3 Year Warranty
Let's now go and get some hands-on with this little wonder.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni