NVIDIA really silently launched the GeForce GTX 1650 a few days ago, the first graphics card launch that I can remember (if not ever) that didn't see reviewers have pre-release drivers. This meant I had to wait until the announcement to get drivers, severely cutting down the time I had to prepare for this review. This isn't MSI's fault whatsoever and has no bearing on my final thoughts on the card, so this is more of an FYI if anything.
Anyway, the new GeForce GTX 1650 is here and the first card we have is the MSI GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X 4G which is powered by the Turing TU117 GPU that has been crafted for the ultimate in performance, power, and cost. TU117 has all of the goodies that the Turing GPU architecture brings to the table, and is one of the best graphics cards on the market for 1080p gaming.
MSI as always has a great custom card on its hands, but we don't have a Founders Edition to compare it against. Let's dive right into the review, shall we?
Pricing & Availability
NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 is rolling out starting from $149, with MSI's new GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X 4G costing $155 or so.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: TU117]
- Page 3 [Specs: MSI GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X 4G]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Thermals, Power, Noise]
- Page 9 [Performance Thoughts & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer