When it comes time to install a hard drive, there isn't much to take note of. You take out four screws to allow the removal of the hard drive frame, then install the hard drive. Connect the ribbon cable and the power connection inside the unit and then replace the drive frame into the enclosure. Put the four screws back in and you've finished up the main part of the job at hand. Snap the top cover back into place and you're finished.
Like I said, not too much to it.
Above you'll see the removable frame I was talking about. The screws in the side (included with the unit) are set to allow industry standard drives to be easily mounted. As a side note, make sure the hard drive is set to be a Master drive.
This is what you get after everything except the top cover is in place. Overall a very neat and orderly setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series